Post mix gun cleaning
Post mix gun cleaning is important because it helps to ensure you get the highest possible quality drinks from our post mix dispensing systems.
All Post mix equipment needs to be cleaned and maintained correctly, this shows your customers that you are serious about serving the highest quality postmix drinks possible to them. It also helps to minimize equipment downtime caused by unnecessary, sometimes preventable breakdowns.
Post mix gun cleaning is quick and easy.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you begin.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe down all the external surfaces daily, this includes the steel flex hose.
- Remove the gun nozzle by twisting and removing it off the main gun body.
- Clean the diffuser on the gun with a small brush and rinse it with warm water (NOT boiling).
- Clean the inside and the outside of the nozzle with a small brush and rinse with warm water.
- Give the top plate and buttons a clean with a small brush to remove any built up residue.
- Reconnect the nozzle to the main gun body
- Wash out the gun drip cup with hot water (NOT boiling) to remove any residue.
- Finally, test that everything is working correctly.
- Great work!! Your ready to start pouring clean, ice cold post mix soft drinks.
By taking just a few minutes each day with this routine, you are helping to make sure you are serving your customers the freshest post mix drinks possible.
These simple steps will help you to get the most from your Refresh Beverage Systems post mix drink system, and could even help to alert you to any potential minor issues which may be about to occur with your equipment.
If you don’t feel confident to have a go at cleaning your post mix gun yourself, please feel free to contact us, one of our technicians will be happy to talk you through it over the phone, or to arrange for someone to drop in and demonstrate any procedures your not sure about. We are always happy to help.
You can contact us by phone on 0407 802 155 for our post mix products & services or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.